1998-11-29 - Passport Guatemala/Nicaragua now even faster/2-3 weeks!

Header Data

From: “” <helper1@privacy-consultants.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 75020d86a2439e0eaec15f4d8d03661839c5871b5473f9c9b6958b16cb1faa5f
Message ID: <199811292130.NAA01216@privacy-consultants.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 06:24:28 +0800

Raw message

From: "" <helper1@privacy-consultants.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 06:24:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Passport Guatemala/Nicaragua now even faster/2-3 weeks!

Hello fellow Privacy Seeker,

Sorry, it took a little longer to respond, as I just came back from my trip to Central America. I made the first deliveries, and both programs run very well. As we are getting into the christmas season things are getting somewhat busy. Please read below all additional expalanations and act accordingly.

Some general guidelines, organized like a FAQ:

1. What is included?
Gua: passport with entry-exit stamp of another Central American country, driver's license and cedula
Nica: passport with exit stamp, driver's license and cedula

2. What is extra?
Gua: name change 3000, naturalization papers 1500
Nica: name change 2000, naturalization papers 1000

3. Special features:
Holders are entitled to naturalization in Spain after only two years' residency. This is valid for both countries.

4. Discounts available?

As this is already a real bargain and is addressed to agents only, I will grant a 15% on orders of 2 or more GIVEN AT THE SAME TIME.

5. What is needed?

Gua:
 Possible by mail:		YES
 Validity of pp:              VALID FOR LIFE
 Prolongation:                EVERY 5 YEARS (AT ANY Guatemala EMBASSY OR CONSULATE)
 Docs legalized,notarized & registered: YES - IN ALL THE RIGHT COMPUTERS, REGISTRATION, LEGAL STAMPS, ETC.
 Dual nationality permitted:  YES
 Residency possible:          YES
 Extradition legally possible:DEPENDS ON YOUR FIRST NATIONALITY. EXTRADITON IS BETWEEN GOVT. TO GOVT. AGREEMENTS
 New identity/name change possible:YES (additional USD 5,000)
 Birth Certificate included:  NO, AS THIS IS BY NATURALIZATION
 Double taxation agreements:  DEPENDS AGAIN ON GOVT.-TO-GOVT. AGREEMENTS
 Travel opportunities:        EXCELLENT - AS GOOD AS ANY SWISS OR CANADIAN PASSPORT!
 List of visa requirements:   SEE BELOW
 Fee:                         US$ 10,000
 Time frame:                  appr. 2-3 weeks after receipt of application & funds

            Fee for spouse: SAME AS FOR HUSBAND
 Fee for children under 18: DEPENDS
  Fee for children over 18: SAME AS FOR ADULT
        Photo requirements: 6 PHOTOS IN COLOR, showing the ears, no earrings or glasses
				    4 Photos in color for Cedula and Driver's License

If you opt for name change, I do not need a copy of your current passport!

Nica:

same as above, except the following changes:

travel opportunities: 		more limited, still working on a comprehensive visa list, difficult to get! Best advise is to check with your local airline, and ask them how visa requirements are for Nicaraguaians to travel to your favorite countries

Fee: USD 7,500

Photo requirements: same

If you opt for name change, I do not need a copy of your current passport!

6. Terms:

Payment shall be 50 % deposit and the balance on delivery in 2-3 weeks. This includes delivery by courier worldwide, if personal delivery is requested, the client must bear with the additional costs. If interested, please inquire for the wire instructions, payments by wire transfer only.

7. Misc:

THESE ARE NOT CHEAP FAKES!! This deal is possible based on long lasting personal relationships and donations to political groups. There is no intermediary in between, I do it myself!!

8. How to order:

Please respond to privacy@privacy-consultants.com, I will give you:
- the application form
- the wire instruction
- the address where to mail the photos

Please bear in mind that this offer expires on Dec 31, 98. After that date prices will go up, some 60%!!

Don't loose any more time now and reply asking me for the application form.

Cordially

Dr. Georg Adem

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety nine
		   who only have interest."

"In the land of the blind the one-eyed is king, until the other
           find out he can see. Then they kill him"

Our home page: http://privacy-consultants.com/
or full mirror at: http://nauru-banker-net.com/

email to: assistant@privacy-consultants.com
Our affiliated site: http://www.1-trust.net/ or: http://onetrust.net/
providing top-notch offshore services, credit cards, etc.

email to: quest@1-trust.net

                    WE SELL PRACTICE, NOT THE THEORY!
*************** Providing Privacy Consultancy Since 1978 ****************

We strongly encourage encryption!! Here you get our public key:

        http://privacy-consultants.com/pgpkey_home.html

P.S.: Last, but not least: Don't get fooled by cheap imitators, I saw what they deliver, and it is just not worth the paper it was printed on, at some back yard printer shop in Guatemala City! Stay with the person whom you can trust if it comes to passports, I know the ropes of this business better than anybody else!

Thread