1998-11-16 - Re: Could E.M. Cordian be Matt Blaze in Disguise? (Nah!)

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 8db3fff6066be8a1819b5e4467efc6ed386549f5d28289c0c2e678ef9c38cfd6
Message ID: <199811160044.TAA15729@camel14.mindspring.com>
Reply To: <Pine.BSF.3.91.981115132212.17485C-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-16 01:04:19 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:04:19 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:04:19 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Could E.M. Cordian be Matt Blaze in Disguise? (Nah!)

Robert Hettinga wrote:

>I fixed my problem with Mr. McLellan this morning, though. Mr. McLellan can
>crusade against threats to his world view on someone else's list, I figure.

Ye gods, Robert, what'd you do to Vin, told TRW the facts of his Ponzi,
sent his name to the IRS assassin bot with e-$3, broadcast his secret key,
revealed his criminal nyms, told his deadbeat kids where he really hides,
scrambled his biometrics so he'd never access offshore stashes,
crayoned his sweetie's moniker, skills and number on John Glenn's
overalls, or merely plonked, readied, aimed as is the privilege of
demigodish ganglia atwitching.

Thread