1998-11-06 - RE: Holloween II: Microsoft Plugs Linux

Header Data

From: “Blanc” <blancw@cnw.com>
To: <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Message Hash: c32fe17d5c45c74a69a87a3563ef6c470efcc17c4a1e4094bf7798bc22ca7819
Message ID: <000d01be0992$d5438600$598195cf@blanc>
Reply To: <v04020a19b267d03a89c2@[139.167.130.246]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-11-06 15:25:26 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:25:26 +0800

Raw message

From: "Blanc" <blancw@cnw.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:25:26 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net>
Subject: RE: Holloween II: Microsoft Plugs Linux

I thought the name Vinod Vallopillil was familiar as of someone who was on
cpunks for a while, in 1995.   If my memory serves me well, I think it was him
who for a while he had this idea of putting together some learning
lectures/sessions locally on economics.   I expressed interest, but then he left
for school again (he was an intern at MS at the time).   I checked the archives
for his name, and found some of his posts on "credit card conventional wisdom".
This is what was on his sig in a 1995:

LibertarianismTelecommunicationsFreeMarketEnvi
 ronmentalismTechnologyCryptographyElectronicCa
 shInteractiveTelevisionEconomicsPhilosophyDigi
 talPrivacyAnarchoCapitalismRuggedIndividualism

   ..
Blanc

Thread