1998-11-12 - Crypto fallout

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: Emile Zola <softwar@us.net
Message Hash: db6de826b97bff7c808f4d0c166ab37b6746a93c7e62aefd4b49c69402fe3439
Message ID: <364A01A7.7729@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:23:39 +0800

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 04:23:39 +0800
To: Emile Zola <softwar@us.net
Subject: Crypto fallout

Wednesday 11/11/98 2:26 PM

John Young
J Orlin Grabbe
Emile Zola

I visited Jim Omura president of Cylink several times.  And bought
6, I recall, CY 1024 public key arithmetic chips for Sandia.  At an
outrageous price.

Omura gave my paper on RSA encryption, posted at jya.com, to Jon Graff.

My feeling is that when those who own crypto devices manufactured
by Cylink, RSA, Crypto Ag, ... finally realize that PROBABLY
their devices have been spiked to transmit the key with the ciphertext
there will be a reversal of fortune at these companies.

Like the current Cylink problem.  http://www.jya.com/cylink-suit.htm

The WORD is getting out.  Thanks to you guys.

And those who read Black and White will realize how to fix their
crypto problems TOO.

bill

Title: Black and White Test of Cryptographic Algorithms

					Jump to Forum
					Click Image to Jump to Next Article
					Go to Text Only Print Version

			Black and White Test
			of Cryptographic Algorithms
			by William H. Payne
			This article requires special formatting.
			Please Click Here to Read

				Send This Article to a Friend:

							Your Name:

							Email Address of your Friend: