1998-11-17 - Request

Header Data

From: sunny@mail.gklub.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: ec29b93a02d4b923e8d52dd9a5a77d4499accf918e392fc4de2ac59a5c477df0
Message ID: <199811172209.OAA28463@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:09:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: sunny@mail.gklub.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:09:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Request

Greetings!

I am looking for people who are serious about making money in network
marketing.  I would like to request the chance to send you information
on the company that I promote.
If you are completely happy where you are right now, then I simply wish
you the best.Are you really making money? WHAT ABOUT YOUR DOWNLINE?  If
you are in any way dissatisfied or disappointed with your experience in
the network marketing industry, please email me back
so I can send you some information that could be the turning point in
your networking efforts.
If you would like to learn more about a company that is leading this
industry in the right direction, please send a reply email back
with"More Info" in the subject line.

God Bless,
Renee

Required Sender Information:

Imagetech
Pob 1167
Atlantic Beach, N C 28512
919.493.3898
sunny@mail.gklub.com
Further mailings to you may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply with REMOVE  as the subj

Thread