1998-11-19 - Re: CJ Update Corrected

Header Data

From: “Douglas L. Peterson” <fnorky@chisp.net>
To: “cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: f5e6d4d7312a5d9d054bfaa070b4a2fd4d1a69fb844b502a03c9479436e27edf
Message ID: <3653B9AF.59B78D59@chisp.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:57:02 +0800

Raw message

From: "Douglas L. Peterson" <fnorky@chisp.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:57:02 +0800
To: "cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: CJ Update Corrected

John Young wrote:

> This is attorney protected information.
>
> Received today by e-mail:
>
> November 16, 1998
> Springfield, Missouri
>
> To:  friends of Carl Johnson, The Last Canadian
> Outlaw (name of his last album)
>
> From:   Alia Johnson
>
> I saw CJ today at the Springfield facility for the
> criminally disturbing. We spent five hours, a lot of
> laughing, a little crying, and talking, with lots of
> cameras and mikes on us. The controllers would not
> let me take notes!
[large snip]

> CJ has been without glasses and without his teeth for
> the whole time since he was arrested. JEFF GORDON
> STILL HAS CJ'S TEETH. However, his vision has
> improved! He is also without proper medication for
> his Tourette's. The shrink told him that the
> amphetamines he had been prescribed and which were
> working well would probably be stolen by the staff
> anyway. CJ is very conscious of managing his
> neurological condition, with coffee, sugar, fasting,
> and self-control. He does complain that he was so
> pleased with himself that he got through his last
> rage attack without hurting himself or acting it out
> that he punched a wall in celebration and hurt his
> hand!

Someone should talk to Larry Dowling (the lawyer looking
out for CJ's rights) about this.  This seems to be a
violation of the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).

-Doug
www.TheServerFarm.net

Thread