1998-12-19 - RE: FCPUNX:Clinton Attacks Iraq

Header Data

From: “Salvatore Denaro” <sal@panix.com>
To: “Frederick Burroughs” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 046b7a4b687094aecc6a97dd06177421a2e05c03edbaaa60d3aa8ad68db5fe3d
Message ID: <008f01be2b9f$1dac7b30$0201010a@aurora.panix.com>
Reply To: <199812190315.TAA25505@anon7b.sunder.net>
UTC Datetime: 1998-12-19 23:05:10 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 07:05:10 +0800

Raw message

From: "Salvatore Denaro" <sal@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 07:05:10 +0800
To: "Frederick Burroughs" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: RE: FCPUNX:Clinton Attacks Iraq

>  From     : Frederick Burroughs <riburr@shentel.net>
>  Subj     : Clinton Attacks Iraq
>  Date     : Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:13:10 -0500
> Eric Cordian wrote:
> > Looks like Bubba has launched a massive strike on Iraq to draw attention
> > from his cocksucking problems.
>
> No, I blame his irritability on lack of nookie. Unable to get his
> his willy
> slick of late, it's not surprising he needs to kick the dog, or lob some
> ordinance into the backyard of the middle eastern assholes nextdoor. Maybe
> if he gets drunk enough he'll take some pot shots... Yeehaa!

Caught between Iraq and a hard-one?

Perhaps would should allow our elected officials to keep concubines. After all, no man is going to end the world on a crappy Monday morning if there a chance of getting some that night. I'm willing to bet that the money used to launch one cruise missile could support keeping a group of well funded presidential concubines around for the duration of his eight year presidency.

Thread