1998-12-04 - Re: I Got Mine

Header Data

From: “Albert P. Franco, II” <apf2@apf2.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 44aead64a5ccec070ce6179fc29709ffbb8f022322eaba99f5d340fc816c510a
Message ID: <3.0.3.32.19981204095905.00693d50@209.204.247.83>
Raw Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:20:55 +0800

Raw message

From: "Albert P. Franco, II" <apf2@apf2.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:20:55 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: I Got Mine

>The MIB have a convenient way around this. If you let them in voluntarily,
>they're nice. If you make them get a warrant, they come back, guns drawn.
>They barge in and tear the place up for hours. Maybe they'll hack down some
>of the walls to search for drugs. In the end, you have something which is a
>cross between a pile of papers, a bunch of dust, electronic parts, wiring,
>torn up books, destroyed furniture, and a pile of crumbled drywall to call
>home.
>
>Heil Klintonkov! Heil Reno! Heil Freeh!
>
>StatistMonger

Unfortunately, this is true. That's why I loved the response given by Anon!
It accomplished all the right things without giving them cause for coming
back!!

VERY, VERY GOOD!

APF

Thread