1998-12-06 - Frequent Asked Questions Re: $9.99 to build your own

Header Data

From: promo124@hotmail.com
To: promo127@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 5b5a9fdf61c63079c198ce9135690eeccfbd0f083f8fcdda5d1744618def7867
Message ID: <199812060919.BAA06673@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:19:58 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: promo124@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 01:19:58 -0800 (PST)
To: promo127@hotmail.com
Subject: Frequent Asked Questions Re: $9.99 to build your own

              (FAQ) Frequent Asked Questions --CABLE TV DESCRAMBLER
(do not hit the reply button, this message is generated automatically for
 those interested in the product. You'll receive this message only once)

 Hello!!!   =)

 "Thank you for requesting more information about the Cable Television
 Descrambler.
 I've been asked so many good questions that I left unanswered in my
 first letter.  For that reason, I have put together this Question & Answer letter.
 I apologize in advance for not being able to answer each of your
 questions personally.  The response has been overwhelming. "

 Q: Will the descrambler on Fiber, TCI, Jarrod and satellite systems?
 A: The answer is YES.  In respect to satellite, you just get MORE stuff!

 Q: Do I need a converter box?
 A: This plan works with or without a converter box.  Specific instructions
 are included in my plans for each!

 Q: Where can I find the 75pf-100pf variable capacitor, Radio Shack doesn't
 have it?
 A: Many Radio Shacks do have it.  However, you have two other
 options.  1st call a radio speciality supply store in your area that
 is listed in the yellow pages.  2nd you can order the capacitor from me.
 If needed I will mail you as many as you need for the price (s) below. I'm not trying to make a profit out of it, just want to help you. I'll wrap it carefully and send it to you only if you send me a self addressed #10 size padded envelope,  with 64c postage affixed.

1-10 	      75pf - 100pf variable capacitor      	$12.99 ea.
20-Up 		.....................................      $ 10 ea.

 Q: Can the cable company detect that I have the box?
 A: No, the signal descrambles right at the box and does not move back
 through the line.

 Q: Do I have to alter my existing cable system, television or VCR?
 A: The answer is no.

 Q: Does this work with my remote control?
 A: The answer is no.  It's a manual kind of thing... but very easy.
 Have your spouse or significant other get off the couch to do the deed!

 Q: Can you email me the plans?
 A: No, the plans come with an easy to follow picture guide.

 Q: Does this work everywhere across the country?
 A: I have friends in four states and one in England and Brasil that use the same
 parts and the same plans and they are all successful.

 Q: Is this deal guaranteed?
 A: Yes, if you are unhappy for any reason I will refund your money.

 Q: Is this a rip off or a scam?
 A: No, if it were I'd charge $50.00 or more for the plans.  Be sure I not
 going to damn myself to hell by ripping you off for a measly $9.99 or
 so.

  Q: When I order, when will I get my stuff?
 A: I mail out all orders within 24 hours of receiving it... IF YOU SUPPLY
 A SELF ADDRESSED, STAMPED RETURN ENVELOPE WITH 55 CENTS POSTAGE AFFIXED.

 Q: Again, How much does it cost to get the instructions plans and the easy to follow diagrams?
 A:To order a set of the instructions send $9.99 by cash, check or money
 order payable to: RMS Enterprises  Send to:  50 Lexington Ave, Suite 209 /  New York City, NY  10010.

 Q: Can you give me a list of the parts again?
 A: Yes.
  1 - Radio Shack mini box (part #270-235)
 1 - 1/4 watt resistor 2.2K - 2.4K ohm (part #271-1325)
 1- 75pf-100pf variable capacitor (special order)
 2 - F61a chassis-type connectors (part #278-212)
 12" no. 12 solid copper wire
 12" RG59 coaxial cable

 Q: I lost your address, could you give it to me again.
 A: 50 Lexington Ave, Suite 209 /  New York City, NY  10010 USA

 Q: How can I pay for this?
 A: Check, Money Order or Cash.  Sorry, no credit cards accepted.

 I look forward to your order.

Raul Mendez Enterprises   (RMS Enterprises)

 Kindest Personal Regards,

     Raul Mendez

Thread