1998-12-11 - Welcome to Netcenter

Header Data

From: netcenter-reg@netscape.com (Netcenter Registration)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6f047db7c0186b78fb5174f9804442af587c8fb110f2ff93868ad89073f4dcd3
Message ID: <199812112147.NAA04962@ureg1.netscape.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 06:47:11 +0800

Raw message

From: netcenter-reg@netscape.com (Netcenter Registration)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 06:47:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Welcome to Netcenter

Dear Monica Lewinsky,

Welcome to NETSCAPE NETCENTER, where you can
access all the Internet services you need in
one convenient location. With your FREE enrollment
in Netscape Netcenter, you're joining millions of
others who've already discovered the Internet's
best resource for software, content, commerce,
and community.

YOUR FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT
As a bonus, we have automatically reserved for you
your own private Netscape WebMail account:

cpunksusa@netscape.net

Netscape WebMail accounts, provided free to all
Netcenter members, are accessible from any computer
with internet access.  You can activate your
WebMail account here:

http://home.netscape.com/netcenter/mail/index.html

IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Each time you visit us at Netscape Netcenter, you
will enter your user name and password. Our records
now indicate:

Your User Name is: cpunksusa

Please keep this information for future reference.

BEST OF THE NET
With your Netscape Netcenter membership, you'll be
able to take advantage of a broad variety of
business and consumer channels like news, sports
and personal finance; outstanding products from
leading companies such as Music Boulevard,
Travelocity, Amazon.com, and FTD; and integrated
services like personalization to give you the
information you want, when you want it.

And, there's more! We'll send you a periodic email
newsletter featuring all the latest information on
the specials, services and products available to you.
It will keep you informed of the frequent updates and
new services being added to Netcenter.

Thank you for becoming a member of Netscape
Netcenter, your home on the Net.

The Netcenter Team

http://home.netscape.com/netcenter

NETSCAPE NETCENTER
Netsearch: http://home.netscape.com/escapes/search/netsearch_0.html

WebMail:
http://home.netscape.com/netcenter/mail/index.html

Personalize:
http://my.netscape.com/index.html

Member Directory:
http://home.netscape.com/memberdirectory

please visit our In-Box Direct service.

http://form.netscape.com/ibd/cgi-bin/ibd-x.cgi

Copyright (c) 1998.  Netscape Communications
Corporation.  All rights reserved

Thread