1998-12-06 - Freebie, Freebie - How to get heavy traffic to your web site!

Header Data

From: BannerExplode@usa.net
To: FreebieLover@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 8600d496d0ca1e3ecf8c5a1541dba49914bc1ea4545bd1999812e14e6c3a1599
Message ID: <199812061317.FAA21334@baynet.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 05:07:24 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: BannerExplode@usa.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 05:07:24 -0800 (PST)
To: FreebieLover@hotmail.com
Subject: Freebie, Freebie - How to get heavy traffic to your web site!

                      ***********************

Greetings freebie lovers,

We all know that to make money with a web site you need lots of
traffic! This takes mass advertising or top status on many search
engines.

We have found a better way that will get your banner on over
50,000 other web sites permanently, for life! When Net Surfers click
on your banner they will see your site pop up on their browser!
This method, of "HyperLinked Banners" is the most powerful method of
getting heavy traffic, to any web site, ever developed.

The "Banner Explode System" can be installed on your web site
in an hour. Then it spreads to other web sites and keeps re-
generating forever. Your hyperlinked banner will be on 1,000's and
1,000's of web sites around the world!  It is very prolific.

  NOTHING WORKS BETTER FOR GETTING TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEB SITE!

To get access to the "Banner Explode System", just fill out the
order form below and Snail Mail by U.S.P.S...... You will get
everything you need in just a few days! ABSOLUTELY FREE !!!

We are sure you will be delighted with our "Banner Explode
System!"

     ------------ PRINT ------- CUT ----------------

******* NEATLY FILL IN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION *******

Name:
Address:
City/St/Zip:
Phone:
Email address:

Mail this order form with a self addressed, stamped, #10 business
envelope to:

Banner Explode System
P.O. Box 66781
Phoenix, AZ 85082