1998-12-16 - Easy Money $$ «Work At Home Jobs» Stuffing Envelopes: $3 Per Envelope, Guaranteed!

Header Data

From: bob@usa.net
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 86371d12cad44ccf8c8055bbdb535dbb6fc163a959188123559ddee0476edea1
Message ID: <199812161048.CAA22493@toad.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:36:28 +0800

Raw message

From: bob@usa.net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:36:28 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Easy Money $$  <<Work At Home Jobs>>  Stuffing Envelopes:  $3 Per Envelope, Guaranteed!

Read how you can earn $3 for each envelope that you fill with my
sales materials from your own comfortable home- 100% Totally
Guaranteed!!

     <<<<    STUFF 1000 ENVELOPES AND GET PAID $3000!       >>>>

"If you stuff 1000 envelopes with our sales materials, you are
guaranteed to be paid $3000 in cash"

Hello Friend and Job seeker,

     Are you looking to be your own boss, interested in creating
and controlling your own work hours/schedule, and working from
your comfortable home?

     How about making more money in a week than you currently
make in a month?  Do you want to stop struggling for the low
wages you are currently earning?

     Can you find the time to put our sales materials in 1000
envelopes and make $3000 in cash?  How about 2000 envelopes for
$6000 in cash?  (you decide as there is no limit:   we want to
send out our materials continuously and abundantly)

     If you have answered yes to any of these questions...

Let me be the first to welcome you to BETTER SOLUTIONS.

     My name is Andrew Devore, President of Better Solutions.  I
have perfected a method that allows you to earn $3 per envelope
that you stuff with my sales materials.  And for a limited time,
I am seeking out people just like you who wish to have more
financial security, greater amounts of  spending money, an
improved standard of living, and a desire to work at home.

          <<An Explanation of Why I Need your Assistance.>>

     We would like to mail our offers out to hundreds of
thousands of people in the U.S.  And if we have home workers
handle the jobs of stuffing and mailing, we save big money on
overhead, extra office spaces, and having to hire more staff.

             THIS SYSTEM IS UNBELIEVABLY EASY TO USE:

     Absolutely anyone can do this.  You can be young or old,
with or without a college degree.  You do not need any special
training or even a high school diploma.  It also doesn't matter
where you live.  I am not kidding, it is really that simple.

     And the greatest news of all, there is no limit on how many
envelopes you want to stuff.  If you stuff 300 envelopes, you
will get paid $900 cash!  If you stuff 1000 envelopes, you will
be paid $3000 cash.  You just need to follow word for word my
straight-forward instructions and you will get paid...every
single time...Guaranteed!

     My method will even show you how to get the envelopes with
the addresses and stamps already on them.  This means, no
addressing of envelopes or licking of stamps is required!  Simply
fill the envelopes with my sales materials, put them in the mail
box and you'll get $3 for every single one...Guaranteed!  I have
taken the measures to make things as simple and easy as possible
for you.

                      DON'T RISK MISSING OUT!

     I am seeking a limited number of home workers, and I will
stop accepting orders as soon as I get enough home workers in
your area.  To avoid losing out on the chance to be one of our
home workers, order your "$3 per Enveloped System".

     The cost of this  system is only $55.  Included is
everything you need to start making money immediately with easy
step by step instructions and supplies to get you started.  And
remember, after stuffing only 21 envelopes you'll have earned
more than your investment back.

                   45 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!

     You have a full 45 days (that is six weeks) to use the "$3
dollar per envelope system".  If you have not realized the money
making potential of this system within this time, simply return
the materials and you'll receive an immediate refund...no
questions asked!!

Sincerely,

Andrew  W. Devore, President
Better Solutions

Important note:   There are two choices  before you.  You can
place this letter in your pile of junk mail and return to the
same old routine.  Or you can order my system to solve all your
money problems starting immediately!

We both know that procrastination never leads to any kind of
success.  So, if you are serious about making money from home,
order my system within 10 days and I'LL GIVE YOU 50% OFF.  This
means you'll get the "$3 per envelope system" for only $27.50
(instead of the regular $55).  To qualify for this special
discount, you must order within 10 days.  Please fill out the 50%
Risk-Free Order Form and mail it in now.  Don't put it off.  Just
do it!

                   PRINT OUT THE FORM BELOW
If you are signing-up within 10 days, your cost is only $27.50.
If not, please fill out this form and enclose the regular $55.
Welcome aboard!!

Please mail payment to:  Better Solutions  2065 Rodney Dr.  Suite
105 Dept.410  LA  CA  90027

                  *50% OFF RISK-FREE ORDER FORM*

First Name________________Last Name __________________________

Mailing
Address____________________________________________________

City______________________________State______Zip_________________

Phone (      ) _____________Email Address_________________

Where You Read About Better Solutions?____________

$ Amt. Enclosed?____________

(Circle One)Paying by:     Check      Money Order    Credit Card

(WE ACCEPT Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express)

Type of card
(e.g.Visa)_________________Card#______________________________

Expiration Date________________$ Amount(Circle One)?  $55
$27.50

I am legally authorized to make purchases using this card.  After
the 45 day guarantee, I forfeit my right to chargeback and
request a reversal of charges for this credit card purchase.

Please Note:  If you pay by money order, your order will be
processed immediately and sent out the next day.  We wait for all
checks to clear so there will be a 7-14 day delay on your order
being processed. Credit cards clear faster than checks but slower
than money orders.   If you are paying by credit card, all the
information must be there for order to be processed!

Thread