1998-12-09 - Re: I Got Mine

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov)
Message Hash: 926eb47714392b096cab137eb3172ece077f1166f37b40c666b8348b89cc507e
Message ID: <199812091457.GAA06871@smtp.well.com>
Reply To: <199812082325.PAA28704@smtp.well.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-12-09 15:56:58 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:56:58 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:56:58 +0800
To: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov)
Subject: Re: I Got Mine

Boston on Surviving Y2K
By Boston T. Party
Common Law Copyright 1998 by Javelin Press
ISBN 1-888766-05-0
$22 softcover, $12.30 in bulk

I have seen a web site for this book, though don't have it bookmarked. Try
javelinpress.com.

-Declan

At 09:51 PM 12-8-98 -0600, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>Declan McCullagh wrote:
>>
>> Well, if you're worried about worst-case scenarios (or variants on them)
>> it's as good as any and probably better than most. They've got everything
>> from gun tips to goat-raising.
>>
>> I enjoyed it, FWIW. It doesn't make a pretense of saying what-if like a
>> bunch of the other books does: this says social unrest is damn near
certain.

>Alright, Declan, what is the title of the book, and better yet the
>ISBN? Thank you.
>
>igor
>
>> -Declan

>> >Is it a useful book? BTP writings are always fun to read, but some of
>> >his recommendations seem suspect.
>> >
>> >	- Igor.
>> >

>	- Igor.

Thread