1998-12-15 - Re: The grandest jury nullification? - Irrelevant

Header Data

From: Ian Briggs <ian@deepwell.com>
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Message Hash: a215effb8d17ee413dbce22adfc851a621489f121faf0debebce6df8ba433467
Message ID: <4.1.19981214211219.01c982c0@deepwell.com>
Reply To: <199812150215.UAA05879@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-12-15 05:34:54 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:34:54 +0800

Raw message

From: Ian Briggs <ian@deepwell.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:34:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Subject: Re: The grandest jury nullification? - Irrelevant

>Has it occurred to anyone that if Congress really does end up voting for a
>censure instead of a full impeachment we will have the largest jury
>nullification in history, if it's based upon the consensus of the people per
>the various samples.

Has it occured to anyone that if Congress votes for censure, we will have
the fastest rulling by the Supreme Court that censure is unconstitutional
in the history of the U.S.?

Ian

Welcome to 1984
as with all goverment projects, its a bit late
and slightly overbudget
	-Ian Briggs.

Thread