1998-12-14 - Nation’s Biggest Jewish Singles Event: Dec. 24 @ Webster Hall

Header Data

From: theball@matzah.cc
To: jewishprof@yahoo.com
Message Hash: a7abc6d107913dd60611b97a249c48e32124e3a89572ed79e77c59989f030afe
Message ID: <36143.124674421299200.166288@localhost>
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 00:11:49 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: theball@matzah.cc
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 00:11:49 -0800 (PST)
To: jewishprof@yahoo.com
Subject: Nation's Biggest Jewish Singles Event:  Dec. 24 @ Webster Hall

      If you would like to continue to receive e-mail notifications
regarding UTOPIA's events for Jewish Singles, please let us know by
sending us an e-mail at theball@matzah.cc.  Please note that this is
a one-time mailing only.  if we do not hear from you, we will never
e-mail you again and we thank you for your time.

"A high-end event," "awash in cocktail dresses,"
"attended by Cosmopolitan's Bachelor of the Month" and
"3,000 guests who schmoozed their way over three vast floors."
					-- New York Magazine

"Not a creature stirs on Christmas Eve . . . but that's not at
this annual party for the city's young and Jewish where some
3,000 people turned out to dance, romance and kick back last year."
					-- New York Daily News

"By midnight the nightclub was alive" with
"4,000 partygoers" at this "holiday alternative for
Jewish urbanites on their single most silent night of the year."
					-- The New York Times

The Nation's BIGGEST Event for Jewish Singles
Each Year Since 1995!

Thursday, December 24, 8 p.m.- 4 a.m.
THE BALL '98 at
WEBSTER HALL
(125 E. 11th St., between 3rd and 4th Aves, NYC)
4 FLOORS, 4 DJs, 7 UNIQUE ROOMS, 3000+ EXPECTED
Grand Ballroom, Live Trapeze, Martini Bar, Jazz Club, Cigar
Lounge, Coffee Bar, Flashback Disco, Sports Bar, BlackHole
Lounge, more!
Please dress with style

      Hi, we have sent you this e-mail because we thought you might
have interest in "The Ball '98"  -- the Nation's Largest Party for
Jewish Singles in their 20's and 30's.   "The Ball '98" is sponsored
by UTOPIA Events.  UTOPIA also sponsors the annual "Turkey Ball" on
Thanksgiving Eve and other events for Jewish Singles.

sending us an e-mail to theball@matzah.cc.  Please note that this is
a one-time mailing only.  if we do not hear from you, we will never
e-mail you again and we thank you for your time.

THE BALL '98
THE NATION'S BIGGEST EVENT FOR JEWISH SINGLES!

       Our annual Ball is the nation's biggest event for Jewish Singles
in their 20's and 30's.  In 1995, over 3000 young Jewish singles
attended the Ball when we held it at the Palladium.  In 1996, over
3,500 attended at Webster Hall.  Last year, over 4000 people attended
this event when we held it at The Tunnel and the party was covered by
The New York Post, The Daily News, The New York Times, and more.

THE BALL '98
4 FLOORS 4 DJs, 7 UNIQUE ROOMS

The Ball '98 offers something for everyone:

	GRAND BALLROOM:  For the Ball '98, Webster Hall's Grand
Ballroom will be the site of the Main Party -- the place to meet
and mingle with thousands of young Jewish singles, featuring
dance music from a legendary DJ.  We will work to ensure that
the atmosphere in the Grand Ballroom (and The Ball '98 generally)
is conducive to meeting and mingling.

	THE MARTINI BAR & JAZZ CLUB:  Make this your place for
intimate conversation.

	TTHE TRAPEZE SHOW:  At 11:45 p.m., a trapeze artist defies
death and gravity high above the Grand Ballroom -- without a net!
Not for the faint-hearted.

	AND THERE'S SO MUCH MORE TO EXPLORE:  The Coffee Bar, The
Sports Bar, the Cigar Lounge, The Flashback Disco featuring music
from the 70's and 80's, the Black Hole Lounge, and more!

	FOUR ENTRANCES, HUGE COAT CHECK:  So that you can quickly
enter and enjoy the Nation's Largest Jewish Singles Event, we have
made arrangements to use four entrances to Webster Hall and to
expand Webster Hall's already large coat check.

ADMISSION

         Admission to The Ball '98 is $20 in advance and $25 at the
door (we have added more cashiers this year to make entry easy).  For
information on purchasing tickets in advance, please call Utopia at
212.459.4321 or e-mail us at theball@matzah.cc.

QUESTIONS?

       If you have any questions about The Ball '98 or any other
matter, please feel free to e-mail us (theball@matzah.cc) or call
Utopia directly at 212.459.4321

         Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on December 24
at Webster Hall for The Ball '98.

Thread