1998-12-26 - Are You Doing This ?

Header Data

From: b3177@postmark.net
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: b10662b3fae1474f5d276520d137e7fd5ccfb1cb2203bf39aa43d816000e303c
Message ID: <199812260402.WAA01297@galaxy.galstar.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 12:35:24 +0800

Raw message

From: b3177@postmark.net
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 12:35:24 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Are You Doing This ?

Would You Put 2 Stamps On An Envelope...
That Only Needed 1 ?

Are You Paying More Than You Have To...
For Long Distance & Phone Services ???

We Offer 1st Class Fiber-Optic Phone Services
>From Major Carriers - At Group Discount Rates !

*8.9 Cents/Min (24 Hours/Day) (Even Lower-See Below)
*Receive 30 Minutes Of F-R-E-E Calling For Signing Up
*6 Second Billing (Saves 20% More)
*NO Sign-Up Fees
*NO Monthly Billing Fees
*NO Minimum Usage
*No Gimmicks

Toll-Free Numbers Are Also Only 8.9 Cents/Min
With 6 Second Billing & No Set-Up/Transfer Fee

Callings Cards - Just 14.9 Cents/Min
6 Second Billing - NO " Bong " Charges

P-L-U-S

Get 30 Minutes Of FREE Calling For EACH Person
That You Refer Who Signs Up For Service. Refer
3 People Who Sign Up And YOUR Rate Lowers To:
7.9 CENTS/MIN - PERMANENTLY !

A-N-D

EVERYONE That You Refer, Who Signs Up For Service,
ALSO Gets 30 Minutes Of FREE Calling !

Get Your Final Cost Per Minute Down To 5 Cents/Min,
3 Cents/Min, Even Down To ZERO - With Our Referral
Program - It's Totally FREE To You & The People That
You Refer !

When We Get A Lower Rate - YOUR Rate Goes DOWN
A-U-T-O-M-A-T-I-C-A-L-L-Y. Unlike Other Carriers, Our
Prices Have NEVER Gone Up - Only Down - And They
Continue To Do So !

Call Us Today For More Info - Or To Sign Up !

1-888-333-4943

(TOLL-FREE)

Monday-Friday
10 AM - 10 PM
Eastern

P. S.

We Receive Hundreds Of Calls Per Day. If Lines
Are Busy - Keep Trying. This Is An Information
And Sign-Up Line.If You Sign-Up For The Service,
You Will Have The Direct Toll-Free Numbers For
Our Customer Service & Billing Departments.

Thread