1998-12-31 - GoLive CyberStudio 30-day Activation Key

Header Data

From: sales@golive.com
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: cb0f752b8eb49a767fd07d52bd901f8a235413b09d758291e2d940610efe1cf1
Message ID: <199812310052.QAA07336@company.golive.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 09:20:40 +0800

Raw message

From: sales@golive.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 09:20:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: GoLive CyberStudio 30-day Activation Key

Dear Fritzie,

Thank you for downloading the GoLive CyberStudio Tryout
software.

Your official 30-day activation key is: TRIA1MT23NFJD8MXGGJ85UDA

You'll need to enter this key when you first start-up the
software.

Included with the GoLive CyberStudio installation are the
latest Release Notes and New Product Features for GoLive
CyberStudio.

NOTE: If you are using Stuffit Expander 4.5.x to decode and
decompress PDF documents, please make sure the cross
platform preference and the option "Convert Text Files to
Macintosh Format" is set to "Never".

If you have questions about how to use the Tryout software,
GoLive's knowledgeable Technical Support staff is available
to assist you. We suggest you first check the Technical
Support section of our Web site www.golive.com. If you don't
find your answers there, please send us an email at
support@golive.com or call 1-800-554-6638.

When you are ready to purchase GoLive CyberStudio or if you
want to know more about why GoLive CyberStudio is the best
product for Web site design, please return to our Web site
or contact me at 1-800-554-6638 or 1-650-463-1580.

Sincerely,

Dan Fernandez
Director US Sales
GoLive Systems