1993-05-25 - Say again?

Header Data

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: amb@cs.columbia.edu
Message Hash: 33ba06636faa676847e7fc6118f2712e88abb5b2c857cc125ee0ad723602defd
Message ID: <VgH54B1w165w@sytex.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 25 May 93 13:48:36 PDT

Raw message

From: fergp@sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Tue, 25 May 93 13:48:36 PDT
To: amb@cs.columbia.edu
Subject: Say again?

On Tue, 25 May 1993 14:56:48 -0400,
 andrew m. boardman <uunet!cs.columbia.edu!amb> wrote -

> Food for thought: that, at least as of recently, the NSA bought
> weekly dumps of all usenet articles on tape.  I highly doubt they
> were for their reading pleasure...

 Is this hearsay, innuendo or fact? If fact, what can you site as
 reference to support your statement? If you know this to be fact,
 please cite your references and provide as much detail as possible.

 Cheers.

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
fergp@sytex.com             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.

Thread