1993-05-21 - Re: Consider “Working Assets” phone service instead of AT&T

Header Data

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
To: jet@nas.nasa.gov
Message Hash: d8c1b7977edb4511accc2ca0d041061f15a93c527f69ce9ec5d48d927e5e5ac0
Message ID: <199305210935.AA00447@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Fri, 21 May 93 02:35:39 PDT

Raw message

From: George A. Gleason <gg@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 21 May 93 02:35:39 PDT
To: jet@nas.nasa.gov
Subject: Re:  Consider "Working Assets" phone service instead of AT&T

Phonecard-only account: minor inconvenience to support a major principle.
As far as I'm concerned, "convenience" is the biggest hook that Big Bro has
to use on us these days, but it only works if we're lazy enough to go for
it.  So sign with Working Assets and write them a note telling them you want
to see a phonecard-only option soon, and chances are they'll be responsive
if they get enough of those.  Especially if they're getting them from people
who used to have accounts with teh Big Three.

-gg

Thread