1993-06-19 - that cipher I wrote

Header Data

From: Tyler Yip - UnixWeenie(tm) <davros@ecst.csuchico.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e040102940e615d30d2fe630f5886c65f49e9caa540fc9054d75c03b62e5f4fe
Message ID: <9306190933.AA12046@hairball.ecst.csuchico.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Jun 93 02:34:15 PDT

Raw message

From: Tyler Yip - UnixWeenie(tm) <davros@ecst.csuchico.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 93 02:34:15 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: that cipher I wrote

Peter Davidson: thanks for the cycle tester!!!!!  hadn't thought about
testing a generator.  As for those generators, they are seeded with the key,
but, I messed it up by getting the primes in the wrong order.

What characteristics of the multiplier and modulator provide large periods?
--
Tyler Yip, UnixWeenie(tm)        \ God put me on Earth to accomplish a certain
email: davros@ecst.csuchico.edu   \ number of things.  Right now I am so far

Thread