1993-07-26 - Cypherpunks T-Shirt

Header Data

From: cdodhner@indirect.com (Christian D. Odhner)
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 442503f9bdaab7a8a164aa8b4d3ac34ab32a8bf6361b8690176dfa9fd8623e3b
Message ID: <9307260626.AA02916@indirect.com>
Reply To: <9307260222.AA02781@netcom5.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-07-26 06:03:53 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 23:03:53 PDT

Raw message

From: cdodhner@indirect.com (Christian D. Odhner)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 23:03:53 PDT
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Cypherpunks T-Shirt

Timothy C. May <tcmay@netcom.com> said:

> P.S. Speaking of t-shirts...maybe we ought to think about some
> Cypherpunks shirts?

I've been thinking for quite some time of getting a tee shirt made up with
nothing more than my pgp public key (in Radix-64 format) on the back.
However the cost for one (1) uniqe tee shirt is a little expensive. What
else could we put on them? I'd be happy to collect everybody's suggestions
and get a design drawn up, silkscreened, and printed, and then I could
take orders and ship 'em all off to anybody who wanted one. I might even
pay the postage <NOT!>  ;->

Happy Hunting, -Chris Odhner
<cdodhner@indirect.com>

Thread