1993-07-26 - Tshirts(was Drug Joke

Header Data

From: kelly@netcom.com (Kelly Goen)
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: f2cd4d1f01e6ac655018f8c66453473da6802e773dc2c8e5a4fb44d368a52130
Message ID: <9307260610.AA21715@netcom.netcom.com>
Reply To: <9307260222.AA02781@netcom5.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-07-26 05:43:52 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 22:43:52 PDT

Raw message

From: kelly@netcom.com (Kelly Goen)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 22:43:52 PDT
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Tshirts(was Drug Joke

As we are now engaged in a battle of wits with the opposition
who being non compos mentis, are effectively composed of legions
of armed illiterate thugs spoting the words national security
May I suggest shirts from H+H Enterpises which are a copy of the
bill of rights on back and the US Constition on front...
Maybe the "cypherpunks t-shirt us version could
be a listing of the U.S. Patent numbers on PKC's in the US
with a red slash circle overlaid(the somewhat universal
symbol of negation) on front
 with specific excerpts from the ECPA on the back
 possibly the 1st, 4, 5 and 9th amendments could also
be fitted in
What do you think...
(hmm mabe a pen vs sword motif?)

    cheers
    kelly
p.s. the effect of the above could be to remind the Agent Tim Foleys
of the world that we DO indeed have rights...