1993-10-25 - Re: Stupid childish crap cluttering the list

Header Data

From: Arthur Chandler <arthurc@crl.com>
To: CVL staff member Nate Sammons <nate@vis.colostate.edu>
Message Hash: 8b69ecc118cd2669b79f9ce1754f12da58c318db465c4c563b8acc79681e936a
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9310251047.A6097-a100000@nfs.crl.com>
Reply To: <9310251555.AA13635@vangogh.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-25 17:54:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Oct 93 10:54:07 PDT

Raw message

From: Arthur Chandler <arthurc@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 93 10:54:07 PDT
To: CVL staff member Nate Sammons <nate@vis.colostate.edu>
Subject: Re: Stupid childish crap cluttering the list

   Cheers for this note of sanity and compassion -- also proposed by Hal
Finney. Why can't we just discuss the pros and cons of the
spoofing/pseudonymity issue without flaming someone who feels very
passionately about the issue? The very vehemence of the discussion clearly
indicates that LD hit some nerves, and that fact alone should alert us to
try to consider the matter -- and post our replies -- dispassionately. Or,
if passion there must be, direct it to the issues, and not the people who
disagree with us.

Thread