1993-10-30 - Re: ON THE ROAD TO NOSINESS…

Header Data

From: an15489@anon.penet.fi (Jack Daniels)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c576796023ae1f12fd7bc42537c57bb811f0dbfb8226cab5acd35f0eb380f98a
Message ID: <9310300019.AA04372@anon.penet.fi>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Oct 93 17:23:25 PDT

Raw message

From: an15489@anon.penet.fi (Jack Daniels)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 93 17:23:25 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ON THE ROAD TO NOSINESS...

>In Europe, I believe that there are highways
>that you can speed on, and then receive a ticket in the mail
>when the camera photographs your plate.

This happens here in the United States.  In Campbell, California
the police have a small van which they set up on major streets.
If the radar thinks you're speeding, it photographs you and mails
you a ticket.

Jack

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.