1993-11-01 - ON THE ROAD TO NOSINESS…

Header Data

From: Andy Wilson <ajw@Think.COM>
To: an15489@anon.penet.fi
Message Hash: 9148308370efcdb2bdaa75626cb3a2d7c600ceb7a9594e353e15080d1098ecbb
Message ID: <9311011950.AA27966@custard.think.com>
Reply To: <9310300019.AA04372@anon.penet.fi>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-01 19:53:49 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 11:53:49 PST

Raw message

From: Andy Wilson <ajw@Think.COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 11:53:49 PST
To: an15489@anon.penet.fi
Subject: ON THE ROAD TO NOSINESS...

   From: an15489@anon.penet.fi (Jack Daniels)
   Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1993 00:19:10 UTC

   >In Europe, I believe that there are highways
   >that you can speed on, and then receive a ticket in the mail
   >when the camera photographs your plate.

   This happens here in the United States.  In Campbell, California
   the police have a small van which they set up on major streets.
   If the radar thinks you're speeding, it photographs you and mails
   you a ticket.

There is a similar system in Paris, if I remember correctly.

Andy

   Jack

   To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
   Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.