1994-02-05 - Apologies, but . . .

Header Data

From: FISHMAN%SNYFARVA.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 19764e22531c4952022b4902a39f8d3ec612b10827717a5394cc4586386e3617
Message ID: <01H8J3B5YJFK8Y56KS@SNYFARVA.BITNET>
Raw Date: Sat, 5 Feb 94 11:45:40 PST

Raw message

From: FISHMAN%SNYFARVA.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 94 11:45:40 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Apologies, but . . .

        I read Eric's "welcome" file several times after signing on and *know*
that I sent a request to unsubscribe to the correct address; I also recall his
stating that sending an unsub message here would tar and feather me as a
"newbie," but . . . two attempts to unsub via the prescribed route have yielded
nothing more than an additional 75 or more files from this list.

        I respect the effort being made but can recognize it when I'm over my
head:  I'm a poet not a programmer.  And I need help extricating myself from
this web.

        Thanks.

Cordially,
Charles Fishman