1994-02-06 - Apologies, but . . .

Header Data

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
To: FISHMAN%SNYFARVA.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Message Hash: 505995166cab08ea5fc5ce5a6529c12932be5c631b961c3ae35462f3227b28d8
Message ID: <9402060344.AA17504@ah.com>
Reply To: <01H8J3B5YJFK8Y56KS@SNYFARVA.BITNET>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-06 03:45:48 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 5 Feb 94 19:45:48 PST

Raw message

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 94 19:45:48 PST
To: FISHMAN%SNYFARVA.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Apologies, but . . .

Had you read the message closely, you would have read that I maintain
the list by hand and do not immediately get to all requests.

Eric
The cypherpunks list is for discussions on implementing cryptography.
To mail to the whole list, send mail to

	cypherpunks@toad.com

Every mail message sent to this address will be forwarded to everyone
on the list.  Make sure that the message you wish to send is
appropriate for such a broad delivery.

If you want to be added or removed from the cypherpunks list, or have
any other questions which pertain to list management, send mail to

	cypherpunks-request@toad.com

I don't manage the list from my regular account, so such mail which
ends up in my ah.com account will just get you another copy of this
file.

Eric Hughes
   maintainer of the lists cypherpunks@toad.com and
   cypherpunks-announce@toad.com