1994-02-03 - Re: New remailer up.

Header Data

From: “Jon ‘Iain’ Boone” <boone@psc.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7d28c435fee64e626d452b46633ce2b8ac96c940d30b0f94be864c3b5572e322
Message ID: <9402031518.AA22688@igi.psc.edu>
Reply To: <199402022259.OAA21968@mail.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-03 16:59:46 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 08:59:46 PST

Raw message

From: "Jon 'Iain' Boone" <boone@psc.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 08:59:46 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: New remailer up.

qwerty-remailer@netcom.com  writes:
> Out of personal curiousity concerning the claims of how trivial
> "traffic analysis" of the qwerty or catalyst remailers on Netcom
> would be for "anyone" to carry out, I offer $20 to the first
> person to reveal from which SITE this message originated from.
> Please do not announce my name or login ID. Just the site. I am
> logged into a friend's account and I am remailing this with no
> encryption just through qwerty@netcom.com. It is now 5:41 PM EST.
>
> You do not have to reveal your methods to receive the award, which
> I will mail to you. Happy hacking you WIMPS.
>
> If you wish to remain anonymous, mail the answer to qwerty@netcom.com
> and my lips are sealed except for announcing success.

  Can someone from netcom mail me the syslog logs...

 Jon Boone | PSC Networking | boone@psc.edu | (412) 268-6959
 PGP Public Key fingerprint =  23 59 EC 91 47 A6 E3 92  9E A8 96 6A D9 27 C9 6C

Thread