1994-02-02 - Re: New remailer up.

Header Data

From: qwerty-remailer@netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ade44610c8ae0bec86b325cffa586795c19fff3f6c89fd1f945dd6128c4251ff
Message ID: <199402022259.OAA21968@mail.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 15:01:01 PST

Raw message

From: qwerty-remailer@netcom.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 15:01:01 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: New remailer up.

Out of personal curiousity concerning the claims of how trivial
"traffic analysis" of the qwerty or catalyst remailers on Netcom
would be for "anyone" to carry out, I offer $20 to the first
person to reveal from which SITE this message originated from.
Please do not announce my name or login ID. Just the site. I am
logged into a friend's account and I am remailing this with no
encryption just through qwerty@netcom.com. It is now 5:41 PM EST.

You do not have to reveal your methods to receive the award, which
I will mail to you. Happy hacking you WIMPS.

If you wish to remain anonymous, mail the answer to qwerty@netcom.com
and my lips are sealed except for announcing success.

-Xenon

Thread