1994-03-15 - Don Listwin, flaming idiot of the month

Header Data

From: Paul Traina <pst@cisco.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2190a27cfa26cd7ad6e1bd6a436ea2d68ac8f96a2e471c325873169bf4fb9270
Message ID: <199403151925.AA15455@cider.cisco.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 11:29:46 PST

Raw message

From: Paul Traina <pst@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 11:29:46 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Don Listwin, flaming idiot of the month

I'd like to nominate Don Listwin for the first 'Flaming Idiot of the Month'
award,  since he has not fucking clue what he is talking about.

Suffice it to say,  most all of us are in favor of things like anonymous
remailers and devices on the net to protect anonymous activities and
keep us free from the clutches of big brother.  Unfortunately,  I happen
to work for a company who's vice president of marketing likes to hear
his fucking gums flap and who doesn't have enough of a brain to match his
oratory complex.

Little does he know that cisco's already been infiltrated by avid cypherpunks,
cypherpunk friends,  and proto-cypherpunks (before John's first meeting).

Sigh... anyone got a deal on some lead pipe suitable of embedding in the
empty skull of a certain suit?

Paul

Thread