1994-03-15 - Re: Don Listwin, flaming idiot of the month

Header Data

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: pst@cisco.com>
Message Hash: e1262d9faf83c143040926b09f592fc76d0c1185450f9dcd2d3166d46bb3ccc0
Message ID: <ohVWr3S00WDJ858VI6@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <199403151925.AA15455@cider.cisco.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-03-15 21:51:49 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 13:51:49 PST

Raw message

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 13:51:49 PST
To: pst@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: Don Listwin, flaming idiot of the month

Paul Traina <pst@cisco.com> wrote:

> I'd like to nominate Don Listwin for the first 'Flaming Idiot of the Month'
> award,  since he has not fucking clue what he is talking about.
>
> Suffice it to say,  most all of us are in favor of things like anonymous
> remailers and devices on the net to protect anonymous activities and
> keep us free from the clutches of big brother.  Unfortunately,  I happen
> to work for a company who's vice president of marketing likes to hear
> his fucking gums flap and who doesn't have enough of a brain to match
> his oratory complex.
>
> Little does he know that cisco's already been infiltrated by avid
> cypherpunks, cypherpunk friends,  and proto-cypherpunks (before
> John's first meeting).
>
> Sigh... anyone got a deal on some lead pipe suitable of embedding
> in the empty skull of a certain suit?
>
> Paul

Would you care to provide us some background info about Mr. Listwin so
we can decypher this?  :)

Thread