1994-04-12 - Cyber PsyOps & Media

Header Data

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 279ff9c6fad709f273c5e18c442b85ed55308da565a3b6fbcfbc18ccfe44c4aa
Message ID: <9404121008.aa22177@deeptht.armory.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 10:08:15 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Davis <eagle@deeptht.armory.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 10:08:15 PDT
To: cypher <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Cyber PsyOps & Media

I just got off the phone with David Wilson with the Chronicle of Higher
Education.  Sarah Simpson confirmed my membership in EFF to him, and said
I'd better talk to him myself.  I told him the document was posted to
Usenet, I just accelerated the news of its leak.  I told him it was my
statement that a wake up call was needed to the American public.  They
need to take the initiative themselves to attain internet access by their
own means.  I told him in my opinion it was authentic and I told him why.
I assured him that if the document contained classified information I would
not have blasted it all over the globe.  I told him I had no idea of the
origin of the leak.  He asked for a copy of my essay, _Paradigms_of_
Revolution_ and I sent it to him.

That is a complete report.  If it isn't in the above paragraph, I didn't
tell him.  Are we all clear?  Thought so.
--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* eagle@deeptht.armory.com			email info@eff.org *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****

Thread