1994-04-25 - anti-clipper t-shirt

Header Data

From: iplus1hope@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5d3258ca28def9d3ab3be7b88a0b049959bb7490d636953c670e0bb77af01047
Message ID: <9404251316.tn06965@aol.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 10:19:07 PDT

Raw message

From: iplus1hope@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 10:19:07 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: anti-clipper t-shirt

I am amazed at the response to the anti-clipper t-shirt we created. If you
still haven't received your shirt, we apologize for the delay. Since word
spread around the Net, we have received hundreds of orders. A picture of the
shirt was included last week in an article in The Washington Post! We have
gotten orders from well-known cyber authors and an MTV veejay. I wonder if Al
Gore saw it...

As information has spread, it seems to have gotten a bit diluted. Here is the
information. The shirt says "Don't Give Big Brother a Master Key. Terminate
Clipper Now." It has a graphic of a skeleton key on a chip. The shirts are XL
and black only. I can't evaluate our own work, but everybody seems to like it
a lot.

We accept COD orders at iplus1hope@aol.com ($14.50) and check orders ($12.50)
at PO Box 59152  Renton, WA 98058.

Thanks.