1994-04-26 - Re: anti-clipper t-shirt

Header Data

From: dat@@.spock.ebt.com (David Taffs)
To: afabbro@umich.edu
Message Hash: 8d015ba59860eee14957e93f4c611c7159d04660f009eff53188c00e4e20c475
Message ID: <9404262217.AA01294@helpmann.ebt.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9404251456.A13124-0100000@rilke.ccs.itd.umich.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-26 22:17:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 15:17:51 PDT

Raw message

From: dat@@.spock.ebt.com (David Taffs)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 94 15:17:51 PDT
To: afabbro@umich.edu
Subject: Re: anti-clipper t-shirt

If you get the address (and/or other info), please let me know -- I lost
it too, but would be interested in ordering...

   Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 14:29:59 -0400 (EDT)
   From: This Space For Rent <afabbro@umich.edu>
   Sender: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com

   On Mon, 25 Apr 1994 iplus1hope@aol.com wrote:

   > I am amazed at the response to the anti-clipper t-shirt we created. If you

   Speaking of T-shirts...is the gentleman who was producing the other
   shirt (the 1984 shirt) acknowledging orders?  I sent my check, address,
   adn e-mail address, and haven't heard a peep...if he's not, that's
   fine...I was just under the impression that he was, which makes me wonder
   if Big Brother's postal minion lost my order somewhere along the way...

   Sorry to address this to the whole list, but I've lost his address.

   Andrew Fabbro                   If laws are outlawed,
   weltschmerz@umich.edu           only outlaws will
   University of Michigan          have laws.  Fnord.
   Finger afabbro@churchst.ccs.itd.umich.edu for PGP public key.
   PGPprint: 87 41 65 E0 C2 51 9F E5  A9 44 ED A6 6B 16 76 9E
   NSA bait: assassinate uranium dreamland CIA p.o.e. zimmerman

Thread