1994-04-14 - USWA

Header Data

From: Adam Lake <lake@evansville.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 98a3148eae8909764ace42ddcefbceb3166d2f42e83c60091388bcd44d74cc54
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9404140224.C11465-0100000@uenics.evansville.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Apr 94 00:21:09 PDT

Raw message

From: Adam Lake <lake@evansville.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 94 00:21:09 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: USWA

I have a thought.......

Did anyone ever think of involving the USWA (no, not the United States
Wrestling Association) United We Stand America in the Clipper fight?
Sounds to me like this would be a mass appeal if it appeared in their
newsletter.

For anyone who doesn't know, this is Perot's egg hatched a few years ago.
I would hope somebody on the list has a contact/is a member.  Despite his
weak performance in which he was GORED on CNN, I would think he would be
a definite ally.

adam
lake@uenics.evansville.edu