1994-04-14 - Re: USWA

Header Data

From: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
To: lake@evansville.edu (Adam Lake)
Message Hash: a1b630f3de297340fc0e58eeeffd14d685ab1ca53d6ef3da96494d44dd9fbea9
Message ID: <199404140800.BAA23572@mail.netcom.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9404140224.C11465-0100000@uenics.evansville.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-04-14 07:59:23 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Apr 94 00:59:23 PDT

Raw message

From: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 94 00:59:23 PDT
To: lake@evansville.edu (Adam Lake)
Subject: Re: USWA

Adam Lake writes:

> Did anyone ever think of involving the USWA (no, not the United States
> Wrestling Association) United We Stand America in the Clipper fight?
> Sounds to me like this would be a mass appeal if it appeared in their
> newsletter.
>
> For anyone who doesn't know, this is Perot's egg hatched a few years ago.
> I would hope somebody on the list has a contact/is a member.  Despite his
> weak performance in which he was GORED on CNN, I would think he would be
> a definite ally.

"Excuse me? Excuse me? May I talk? Thank you.

"Now as I was saying, what we've got to to to clean up the drug
problem is just to seal off these neighborhoods and conduct some
old-fashioned house to house searches. And if we find some these
pencil-necked geeks with their traitorous secret codes, I say we just
hang 'em right there in the public square.

"It's that simple."

I don't think Perot would be too receptive to the message many of us
carry.

Understand that I actually _voted_ for the guy, mainly to send a
message of disgust to the major parties, and becuase the Libertarian
Party candidate was too much of a crook (bad loans, land swindles) to
vote for. I wouldn't have voted for Perot if he had a ghost of chance.

Now that he's self-destructed, with a paranoia that Bobby Inman tried
to duplicate, I say he's washed up. (Bobby Inman and Ross Perot, both
of Texas, have more in common than just their Texas accents. Think
about it.)

--Tim May

tcmay@netcom.com       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero