1994-05-01 - Re: Constitution and Contract [Was: CIA & FBI]

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: unicorn@access.digex.net
Message Hash: a1d8611f0ddcca91d2aa15a1e8915eed1c4cc8c2135915fc886809a86606fd12
Message ID: <199405012030.AA27999@access3.digex.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 1 May 94 13:31:20 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 94 13:31:20 PDT
To: unicorn@access.digex.net
Subject: Re: Constitution and Contract [Was: CIA & FBI]

I've often felt that the solution to this problem is that citizenship
should not be given by birth. Everyone, whether born in the US or abroad,
should have to go through roughly the present process to be granted
citizenship. I'm explicitly including required study of US history and
taking an oath to support the Constitution.

    ++PLS
<-

So what protections does a minor have before he or she passes the "test"?

Will a passport be issued to a non-citizen?

Thread