1994-07-19 - Kragen == LD?

Header Data

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b1e5eae609815df380cc412cdbd991027d2a57e3d59c4337a2fe3ff49db18d08
Message ID: <199407192104.OAA28295@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 14:03:49 PDT

Raw message

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 14:03:49 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Kragen == LD?

"Kragen J. Sittler", xentrac@cybele.unm.edu, writes:

>I think that the evidence is pretty strong that Sue isn't Larry.
>She's another person completely, with a different posting style, a
>moderate feminist and extreme leftist political stance, a willingness
>(possibly, probably IMHO) to forward unsubstantiated libels (Ollie
>North smuggling drugs?  How likely is that?), a great deal of
>sensitivity to the feelings of others, and a beautiful capacity to find
>symbolism.  I could be wrong about any or all of these, but they are
>my impression on reading her posts, both here and from the new-age
>religion group.

Isn't a "Kragen" a fictional sea beast, something like a giant squid or
octopus?  Something with tentacles?  And isn't Kragen's user name,
xentrac, close to an anagram for tentacle?  And isn't unm the University
of New Mexico, adjacent to Detweiler's home state of Colorado?  And here
Kragen is praising Sue D. Nym for having a "beautiful capacity to find
symbolism", when "her" posts seem to be random garbage?  And didn't all
of Kragen, Sue, and the various anonymous Detweiler posts all appear at
about the same time?  And hasn't Detweiler frequently discussed the use
of multiple pseudonyms to mutually support and praise each other in order
to build up an illusionary reputation?

Makes you wonder...

Thread