1994-07-19 - Kragen >= LD

Header Data

From: ebrandt@muddcs.cs.hmc.edu (Eli Brandt)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (cypherpunks list)
Message Hash: dab0139097c02acddf90af8719318b49ccfb16597717b193d1c75e4eccb2cffc
Message ID: <9407192138.AA29409@muddcs.cs.hmc.edu>
Reply To: <199407192104.OAA28295@jobe.shell.portal.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-19 21:40:07 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 14:40:07 PDT

Raw message

From: ebrandt@muddcs.cs.hmc.edu (Eli Brandt)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 14:40:07 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (cypherpunks list)
Subject: Kragen >= LD

> Isn't a "Kragen" a fictional sea beast, something like a giant squid or
> octopus?  Something with tentacles?

No, that's a "kraken".

> And isn't Kragen's user name, xentrac, close to an anagram for tentacle?

Uh, no.  "tenracx"?  "rentacx"?

> And didn't all of Kragen, Sue, and the various anonymous Detweiler
> posts all appear at about the same time?

No, Kragen Sittler long predates "Sue D. Nym".  And frankly, I wouldn't
care if he were Detweiler, because he doesn't act like a loon.  You,
on the other hand, are skirting that line.

   Eli   ebrandt@hmc.edu

Thread