1994-08-10 - Re: broadcast encryption

Header Data

From: snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu (Bob Snyder)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bc075098b9f3470956f9f403b1d896acf5eae736662acc07503b27c624bde78b
Message ID: <aa6e59b01c0210230ca8@DialupEudora>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 06:42:42 PDT

Raw message

From: snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu (Bob Snyder)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 94 06:42:42 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: broadcast encryption

At 12:34 PM 8/9/94, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>Eric Hughes says:
>>    What I would like to see is low-level digital signatures on the
>>    level of IP or AX.25.  IP is doable, I would think.
>>
>> What is the policy purpose for signing packets?  It will affect the
>> design.
>
>Anyone even making such suggestions has not been following the IPSP
>standardization work...

Is this the IPng work I just saw a bunch of RFC notices go out for, or
something different?  Any drafts you can point me to?

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                               MIME, PGP, RIPEM mail accepted
snyderra@post.drexel.edu                      PGP & RIPEM keys on key servers