1994-08-01 - Re: Anonymous code name allocated. // penet hack

Header Data

From: Lyman Hazelton <lrh@crl.com>
To: Jim Dixon <jdd@aiki.demon.co.uk>
Message Hash: f02a57750f43b1e8c2647c21d303fc9e391934acdc7510f22167be4723650a11
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9408011445.A414-0100000@crl.crl.com>
Reply To: <3147@aiki.demon.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-01 21:50:02 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 14:50:02 PDT

Raw message

From: Lyman Hazelton <lrh@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 14:50:02 PDT
To: Jim Dixon <jdd@aiki.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Anonymous code name allocated. // penet hack

On Mon, 1 Aug 1994, Jim Dixon wrote:

> > You have sent a message using the anonymous contact service.
> > You have been allocated the code name an118905.
> ... and so forth
>
> I did not send any message using the remailer and I would be grateful
> if the account were killed.  Is everybody on the cypherpunks list
> getting this sort of harassment or is it just me?
> --
> Jim Dixon

  I, too have gotten a similar message, and only after sending my first
any message using the anonymous contact service and I DEFINITELY want
that code name killed.  I'll send the code number to Julf in a separate
message.  Jim, you are not alone!

						Lyman

Finger lrh@crl.com for PGP 2.4 Public Key Block.

Thread