1994-09-09 - Re: Title VII v. Liberty

Header Data

From: jamiel@sybase.com (Jamie Lawrence)
To: perry@imsi.com
Message Hash: fcd60da55ab729246d5aae99f80ad8efe2f172a40b673304307c429c71643bb3
Message ID: <aa964eab03021003e72f@[130.214.233.8]>
Raw Date: Fri, 9 Sep 94 11:57:14 PDT

Raw message

From: jamiel@sybase.com (Jamie Lawrence)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 94 11:57:14 PDT
To: perry@imsi.com
Subject: Re: Title VII v. Liberty

At 6:13 AM 9/9/94, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>It is certainly the case that massive bigotry exists against
>homosexuals and that some companies make hiring decisions that way.
>However, all credible studies show that homosexuals have substantially
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>above average income.

Refs on this one? Even on ref. would do me. The only 'studies' I've
seen like this are bullshit paid for by fundies. Seeing how one of
their major weapons is convincing folk that queers are taking over
big business, I wouldn't exactly call them credible.

>Perry

-j
--
"Blah Blah Blah"