1994-10-03 - Puzzle Palace

Header Data

From: fhalper@pilot.njin.net (Frederic Halper)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 29a080fda829c93ac08616d8b3f156e6ec92560390bb68b3c817e9cbcfd0f395
Message ID: <9410031913.AA05574@pilot.njin.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 12:13:21 PDT

Raw message

From: fhalper@pilot.njin.net (Frederic Halper)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 12:13:21 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Puzzle Palace

I just finished reading the Puzzle Palace and I thought it was quite interesting
Does anyone know where I could find some more info on the NRO and DIA, or even
info on what the NSA has been up to for the last ten or so years, besides the
obvious.  Thanks to whoever recommended the book to me, I don't remember who it
was.
Reuben

Reuben Halper                       "I'm not growing up, I'm just burnin' out."
Montclair High                                   - Green Day -
Montclair, NJ
E-mail: fhalper@pilot.njin.net
                 or                         PGP 2.6ui Public Key
          Reuben8878@aol.com                available upon request