1994-10-04 - Re: Puzzle Palace

Header Data

From: storm@marlin.ssnet.com (Don Melvin)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4d4848f5d86018817121d97bfff4c3fb4039ab8177b2f92fd0df57c0802c5d98
Message ID: <9410040511.AA14669@marlin.ssnet.com>
Reply To: <9410031913.AA05574@pilot.njin.net>
UTC Datetime: 1994-10-04 05:12:44 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 22:12:44 PDT

Raw message

From: storm@marlin.ssnet.com (Don Melvin)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 22:12:44 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Puzzle Palace

> I just finished reading the Puzzle Palace and I thought it was quite interesting
> Does anyone know where I could find some more info on the NRO and DIA, or even
> info on what the NSA has been up to for the last ten or so years, besides the
> obvious.  Thanks to whoever recommended the book to me, I don't remember who it
> was.

On the opposite side, there is a new book just being released that's
written by a KGB (ex-KGB) general who was based here and involved in US
operations.  For example, he ran Walker.  Sorry, don't know title or author
but there's probably not that many new books by KGB spies.

	Later, Storm

Thread