1994-10-06 - Chile heads

Header Data

From: m5@vail.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
To: psmarie@cbis.com
Message Hash: dc37a78fd510d7334dea076a36e0d7b75f44044bbcba8ca112b7a6462593330d
Message ID: <9410061832.AA02791@vail.tivoli.com>
Reply To: <9410061726.AA02024@vail.tivoli.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-10-06 18:34:57 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 11:34:57 PDT

Raw message

From: m5@vail.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 11:34:57 PDT
To: psmarie@cbis.com
Subject: Chile heads

Paul J. Ste. Marie writes:
 > > surprised and delighted by DS's appearance on the other high-volume
 > > mailing list I'm on, the "Chile Heads" digest.  It seems
 >
 > So how does one get on this mailing list?  Sounds very interesting.

Since this is the second request, I will take the bold liberty of
wasting a little cypherpunks bandwidth:

	chile-heads-request@chile.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu

Please, don't get on the list just to badger Sternlight.  (Unless of
course he starts claiming people are violating some sort of secrecy
agreement by eating hybrid Del Monte peppers...)  The volume is
surprisingly high, and (though there are bursts of newbie gaffs) the
S/N is pretty good.

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <m5@tivoli.com>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |

Thread