1994-12-12 - Re: Crypto Declaration of Independance

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 52bb65f16b4fc85f628fec3092018c5185c4e32ca9f78406cdf8add3404e2d46
Message ID: <9412121654.AA10520@snark.imsi.com>
Reply To: <199412120906.DAA09468@jpunix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-12 16:55:12 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Dec 94 08:55:12 PST

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 94 08:55:12 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Crypto Declaration of Independance

Anonymous says:
> I have started work on a Crypto Declaration of Independence, based on the
> famous American work which represents Independence.

Yup, just what we need -- more foaming at the mouth.

Anyone interested in doing real work is encouraged to read the current
internet drafts concerning the security multiparts extension to MIME,
the security extensions to the DNS, or the work on security headers
for IPv6 and IPSP (the equivalent of the v6 work for v4).

.pm

Thread