1995-01-28 - Re: Remailer Specs

Header Data

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3bd69f6d8214064d2b5249a83fd84e1a6d0194a28f895dd4c741c1a31fe5e6c2
Message ID: <sj_hF_W00WB_5EYYZV@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <v01510101ab506828bb63@[152.97.12.101]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-28 23:34:08 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 28 Jan 95 15:34:08 PST

Raw message

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 95 15:34:08 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Remailer Specs

Jaeson M. Engle wrote:

>         Since I have begun the project of writing the Remailer for the
> Mac, I suddenly realized that I do not know exactly what is expected of
> it, and therefore would like some pointers to the specs of a remailer
> (I have seen references to padding and splitting but do not know what
> this is nor how to implement it.)

Well, you could look at some existing code.  My remailer is written in C,
with most of the unix-specific stuff being done by shell scripts, so
you should be able to compile some of the C code on the Mac (if you're
planning to write your remailer in C).

Look in:

ftp myriad.pc.cc.cmu.edu /pub/remailer
ftp cs.cmu.edu /afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr12/mg5n/public/remailer

Thread