1995-01-06 - Re: True Names

Header Data

From: Christopher E Stefan <flatline@u.washington.edu>
To: Angus Patterson <s675570@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Message Hash: 444b5f83ea3a69d9d887a0f0b9fd55afc87e8c690de1ec2a543e951e7ee02d63
Message ID: <Pine.A32.3.91c.950106115328.50074E-100000@mead2.u.washington.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9501051627.A53015-0100000@aix1.uottawa.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-06 19:55:22 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 11:55:22 PST

Raw message

From: Christopher E Stefan <flatline@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 11:55:22 PST
To: Angus Patterson <s675570@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Subject: Re: True Names

On Thu, 5 Jan 1995, Angus Patterson wrote:

> I've been trying to get True Names by Vernor Vinge, and have been told it's
> out of print (like most good cypunk ), does anybody have it scanned?
> I realize this is without permission, so does anybody have Vinge's address?
> (e-mail or otherwise) or could anybody ask him? Btw, does he have any other
> crypto/anonymity related stories? Thanks in advance.

I saw a copy of _True Names_ in a local bookstore recently, so if you
check around you may be able to find it.  You may also want to check the
used bookstores in your area.

Good luck!
--
Christopher E Stefan  *  flatline@u.washington.edu  *  PGP 2.6ui key by request