1995-01-06 - Re: True Names

Header Data

From: Brian Lane <blane@seanet.com>
To: Angus Patterson <s675570@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Message Hash: 9d0761ffe8b506d2e30e3c0151da7e27eefc765d6eb56ed032ec08eacd73755b
Message ID: <Pine.NXT.3.91.950105160104.11259A-100000@kisa>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9501051627.A53015-0100000@aix1.uottawa.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-06 00:01:25 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 16:01:25 PST

Raw message

From: Brian Lane <blane@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 16:01:25 PST
To: Angus Patterson <s675570@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Subject: Re: True Names

On Thu, 5 Jan 1995, Angus Patterson wrote:

> I've been trying to get True Names by Vernor Vinge, and have been told it's
> out of print (like most good cypunk ), does anybody have it scanned?
> I realize this is without permission, so does anybody have Vinge's address?
> (e-mail or otherwise) or could anybody ask him? Btw, does he have any other
> crypto/anonymity related stories? Thanks in advance.

  Go your local library and request it. Here in the states they will
search all over for you. I had a paperback copy in about 3 weeks.
Excellent book I might add.

     Brian

"Everyone is a prisoner holding their own key."    | finger blane@seanet.com
    -- Journey                                     | PGP 2.6 email accepted