1995-02-06 - Re: Cooperation

Header Data

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: afb45f9ebe67dfd4c3961b06e211b895fd3d37131eff3397b58681fa417cce2a
Message ID: <199502062113.NAA20075@largo.remailer.net>
Reply To: <9502062043.AA05429@snark.imsi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-02-06 21:15:06 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Feb 95 13:15:06 PST

Raw message

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 95 13:15:06 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Cooperation

   Eric says:

   From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>

   I'd say that it would work far better if things were changed to MIME
   formats. You would send a message by recursively encapsulating your
   message to be remailed inside a MIME message. Simple and clean...

That's fine.  I like MIME, but the issue is cleaning up the existing
remailers, none of which use MIME, and the chaining scripts, none of
which do either.

Getting everybody to support Anon-Send-To: in addition to
Request-Remailing-To: is a very simple and straightforward fix for an
acknowledged syntactic inanity.

Eric

Thread